Loose Updo Tutorial
(via 100 Layer Cake)
1. Curl entire hair with hot rollers.
2. Section out desired bangs, then tease crown area of hair.
3. From the left side twist and gather hair towards center, then clip with bobby pin.
4. Do the same to the right, leaving loose strands in the center.
5. Take the remaining loose strands and separate it into about three sections.
6. With every section of hair, twist and roll the hair up to desired position (near center below crown area) and pin in place.
7. Use desired hair accessory and clip right above the pinned hair.
8. Spray with Sebastian Shaper Plus for touchable hair and extra hold.